Not a man or a goth

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Found the camera batteries! :D

They were in William's discman.
So now I have actual photos of actual FOs.

Not a recent FO, but I like this photo. I think it looks like the ladybird is eating his head.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's weird taking headless pictures of yourself.
A lot of people don't like VK, but once I changed the gauge, converted the body to one piece, added more waist shaping, did the shoulders with a 3 needle bind off and changed the edging a little bit... I couldn't see anything wrong with this pattern.
I might go back and edge the sleeves. I left the crochet off more out of laziness than actual aesthetics.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Swapping my leftover KSH with Chickwithstix next week. Oh man, I feel sad. I'm getting some mysterious Plassard Rythme in return though, which will probably go towards a hat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Goodbye KSH...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home