Not a man or a goth

Friday, September 02, 2005

I think today's a good day to defy authority.

This morning at Central, instead of putting my travelpass into the ticket machine I just walked past it, because no one was there to see. (Hah! Take THAT, Pavlov)

And now I'm meant to be doing something something about statistics, but I'm not because the tutor just marks our names off and never checks to see if we've done the work.

I was also thinking a lot about toe socks today. I think that people with long toes probably can't wear normal toe socks because they'd stretch the toes out, and then they'd wear out faster and there wouldn't be much of a point.

I started designing a sock yarn cardigan. It will be super cool, if it ever gets done. There's a sort of shoulder that I see on machine knits everywhere, like a variation of a set-in sleeve. It has no shoulder slope on the front. On the back it has slopes starting about 2.5 inches from the top. The sleeve cap looks asymmetrical. I'm still looking at what sort of sleeve to use, but [crazy sleeve described above] looks like a winner. It looks like it'd fit well, plus I want to figure it out because I like showing off like that.

My gargoyle hasn't been fired yet :( I want to paint it. I had a go at the wheel yesterday, and it's really difficult. Edmond seems to be getting the hang of it, so I'm going to try harder next week. If he beats me, I'll just die ;)

SP5 officially starts today, so I'm sending my pal a card. Meant to do it yesterday but couldn't figure out how to mount cross stitch into a card. (Answer: sticky tape)
So off it goes, all the way to [censored]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home