Not a man or a goth

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Fall IK finally arrived, and I feel like I was the very last person in the world to get it.

It's completely worth the wait. All ill will has now dissipated.

I love everything. I love how for some reason, everything is red. I love how it hasn't been damaged this time.

I love the Tangled Yoke Cardigan, Tilted Duster, Minimalist Cardigan (which looks so much better in the mag than in the preview), the Mirepoix bodice (no matter what Chris says about disliking "vertical lines"), and so much more.

I think I'll take a break from spinning and start knitting again, mainly because my left arm is too sore to support my spindle today. Why? Because I just got my HPV vaccination.

GO GET YOURS, if you haven't. It is FREE right now, and very important. (I'd actually forgotten about it for a while, but some med students reminded me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home