Not a man or a goth

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wheee! Look what I got Monday morning.
From left to right: (sorta)
Sock yarn, fat balls of mohair, Burt's Bees (lip balm, facial cleanser and hand creme), a glow-in-the-dark sheep, a definitely inedible clover, and Kool Aid. The blue one is "Magique! Couleur secrete! Saveur secrete!"

The Burt's Bees products smell fantastic! I especially like the lemon poppyseed -- it makes me hungry. That reminds me, there were also some Lindt balls in the package but now they are um, gone.

My project for Summer is going to be "make your own Noro", once I find where I put all my pastel wool. I can picture the bag, with the wool inside, but I can't find it. Mum won't let me drink any more Kool Aid because she thinks it'll give me cancer (*rolls eyes*) so I'll use it for dyeing like I always intended.

I've got big plans for the mohair as well. I saw an extra-lacy jumper pattern that used about the same amount, so I'm putting that on the list of things to do.

Also got another two packages on Monday -- pink mohair and stitch markers from my swap with Jacquiebean, and Tootsie Rolls from Maryann (Marymac). Maryann's package had been opened by customs and there was a big yellow sticker saying "opened for quarantine inspection by Australia Post." Damn your hide to Hades, Australia Post!

Saw Charlie and the Chocolate factory yesterday, and I'm still not sure if I liked it. It was creepy. The bits without Johnny Depp were alright though.

2 Comments:

  • I'm so glad you like it. (And still can't believe it got to you so quickly!) I think I'm inspired to do more shopping.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 am, September 11, 2005  

  • Hi
    i thought i posted a comment but i think i emailed my response to you by accident
    sorry

    well bascially the message was i love burts beeswax lipbalm too and i hope your noro project goes well
    =P
    love leana
    p.s does sydney look different at night?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 pm, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home