Not a man or a goth

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Friday:

Went to Bondi with Spa and had a look at the sculptures. It was good going on a Friday because there wasn't as much of a crowd. And luckily the holiday season hadn't really started yet, so I didn't see any pasty topless tourists :)

Forgot to bring my camera. However, I'm really keen on going next year, and I won't make the same mistake again. My favourite sculptures were:

1. Two goldfish in a tank.
2. Inflatable octopus-thing.
3. Colourful something made out of plastic bottle bits.
4. The mini van.

And next year I'll bring money with me. I survived the whole day on 20c. Where are the Commonwealth ATMs at Bondi, if any? Sophia bought me an Icypole for a dollar! Thankee muchly. I really needed it. It was hot, with that special sort of Australian sun that crisps your skin. So next year I'll be wearing sunscreen too, or at least a nice hat.

The sea was bluey-green and the sand bright. It's the sort of scene that makes you want to have a picnic at the beach.

Let's go to Nam. It looks pretty good from outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home