Not a man or a goth

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The albatross, around my neck

I don't even remember casting on for this, it was that long ago. NO MORE lace scarves until next year. I can't take it anymore.

Pattern: Orenburg lace scarf from the IK free patterns page.
Yarn: Madil Kid Seta, in colour about which I'm unsure. I lost the ball band. Neither picture is accurate. It's more like the first, but a bit lighter.
Needles: 3.75mm
Length: 6-and-a-bit feet
Width: 23(-ish) cms

Mirror shot!

Look at it, stretching out forever. And ever. It's longer than the piano by a fair bit.
Piano shot!

And because I never put a picture up, here's a detail of my Branching Out. Slapped a border on because it made it more fun.
Cracksilk shot!


Hours of fun

3 Comments:

  • remember the really cool more-green-than-blue-green-blue scarf you knitted me? i got and still get so many compliments for it..

    thanks heaps! =)

    love leana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 pm, November 13, 2005  

  • Those are some fancy schmancy pretty scarves! Great work!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:58 am, November 14, 2005  

  • Lna, we've scarf twins now! Actually, it creeps me out a bit when I see two people wearing the same thing. But they're different colours, so we should be okay ;)

    Jenn, I just suffer through the heat. I need to finish off all of this winter's WIPs so I can have clothes for next year.

    Thanks MJ. *wonders when you will update your blog*

    By Blogger quaffy, at 9:25 am, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home