Not a man or a goth

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hot and agitated

*groans at own lame post title*
For you non-knitters, that's a felting (fulling) reference.

Whipped up a Booga bag on the weekend. Okay, I made it wider and taller and decided to twist the i-cords, but it is essentially the same bag.

Dimensions: 11 x 5 x 11
Yarn: Noro Kureyon, probably in #42
Lining: Red linen
Other: Magnetic snap closure. The magnets in this are really very strong. It takes effort to pry them apart.





I realised that I keep buying yarn in the same colours. I put my pencil case from year 11 there for comparison. That's Panda Magnum Prints, 8 ply, 100% acrylic. I think the colourway is called something obvious like mauve-pink-green. It has serious pooling problems, and this was the only decent thing I could make out of it. If anyone asks, I'll say I made them match on purpose.

There's still some stitch definition, but I don't really mind.
After waiting all weekend for it to dry, I decided to take it on a visit to uni. It rained and I didn't have an umbrella. I think it's been reblocked to the shape of my uni junk.

[life blog] I'm sorry I doubted Makybe Diva. I feel like such a pessimist.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home