Not a man or a goth

Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm writing an essay about De Rerum Natura and I'm up to my eyeballs in stress. Only 2000 words to go! This is THE text that shaped my views on mortality, so I should be enjoying it more (no sarcasm). This is what happens when you leave things until the last minute.

I put links to blogs I read in the sidebar. That's really for my benefit, so I don't have to (try to) remember the URLs. I bet I've left someone out, but I'll remember when I see them in chat (which is French for cat, if you're interested).

Did a lot of knitting while computer man had the computer and I had nothing else to do. I don't dare to put up pictures of WIPs because I know I'll probably frog them and turn them into something else and I'd hate for people to see what a nut I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home