Not a man or a goth

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My grandmother died but I don't really want to write about it on the blog.

Anyway, I'm really hot and bored right now. I'm waiting to pick up my philsophy essay. I never picked up the receipt for that, so now I'm worried that they've thrown it away just to spite me. "We don't have any record of you handing it in. Do you have your receipt?" Huh. How dare they have lunch when I want to go home :/

"He found her breast." It's incredibly uncomfortable to sneak a glance at what the person next to you is reading and to discover that it's smutty. From now on, I'm going to nap on the train instead of looking at people.

1 Comments:

  • So sorry about your Grandmother :( Does this mean you'll be going to m'sia soon? You're going to melbourne next week arent you?! Or is that cancelled now? :(

    You're never online when I am anymore, and can't msn this. See? Reduced to leaving comments in your blog :P

    I'd say "let's go and do something during the mid-sem" but i don't know what's happening with you.

    [21:05] [Boz] laura been busy?
    [21:07] [soaphiae] um.. dunno maybe
    [21:07] [soaphiae] she doesn't go on msn at night anymore
    [21:07] [soaphiae] dunno why
    [21:08] [Boz] i noticed, some friend you are!

    I even got chided by HIM!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 pm, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home