Not a man or a goth

Sunday, September 18, 2005

100 things about me

This is to help out my Ess Pee (or is it narcissism?). I'm still slightly paranoid about someone stalking me through my blog, but I'll risk it.

1. I knit more than I sleep.
2. I was born in Australia...
3. ... but go to M'sia all the time.
4. If you add up all the time my family's spent there, it's more than a year.
5. I've also been to Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong (before it was China), the You Ess (Ell Ay, Vegas, Lake Tahoe), New Zealand, and around Australia (lots of EXCITING! places like Tasmania and Dubbo ;> )
6. I'm growing my hair for Locks of Love. Done!
7. I went without eating a single hot chip for a year and a month, just to see if I could.
8. When I was young I wanted to be a cat.
9. I enjoy zoos and aquariums.
10. I have an inability to keep fish or plants alive for substantial amounts of time.
11. I am an obsessive-impulsive shopper.
12. I have 5 doppelgangers, at last count. Now 6
13. I want to meet them to see if the universe will really implode.
14. My favourite movie is Zoolander.
15. My second favourite movie is Being John Malkovich.
16. I can't stand Thai food.
17. I'm petite (contributed by Li when I couldn't think of any more.)
18. Fire is pretty.
19. I like to draw.
20. I get bored of drawing people by the time I finish the left eye.
21. I have many pictures of eyes lying around.
22. If I can't be a cat, I think it'd rock to be a ninja, spy or pirate. Or vampire (maybe)
23. I have no idea what I'm going to do after I graduate.
24. That's why I'm doing a double degree - to stall.
25. My mum hates arts and crafts.
26. I don't really look like anyone in my family.
27. I'm probably not adopted though.
28. I have a widow's peak.
29. I have a mole on my face (which is how you can tell that I'm the original and not the doppelganger)
30. I like Knitty people more than my real-life SnB.
31. I do everything at the last minute if I think I can get away with it.
32. I'm not fond of man-type humans at the moment but would probably change my mind for someone with dark hair and eyes. [note: that's dark (hair and eyes) not (dark hair) and (eyes)]
33. I wore braces. The elastics are super-good stitch markers.
34. I do ortho-k.
35. Before ortho-k I was happy to walk around semi-blind, recognising friends by their shape and colour.
36. People always say I have an American accent (I don't!)
37. The American lady at SnB said I sound British (so there!)
38. I like crap TV.
39. The things I enjoy the most (arts and crafts, reading, creative writing, foreign languages, the internet, trashy tv, celebrity gossip, eating junk food) will be absolutely useless in helping me to get a job.
40. I'll probably major in accounting.
41. I don't mind repetitive things.
42. I don't mind repetitive things.
43. My ring size is H or I.

I can't believe it's so hard to come up with 100 things about myself. More to come later!

2 Comments:

  • I'm with Zib. I can't for the life of me figure out what a hot chip is, although it sound like something I probably shouldn't send to you...
    Cat/ninja/spy/pirate/vampire... sounds like a really fun comic book, I think.
    Thanks for the list. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but it's a fun read.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 am, October 06, 2005  

  • You can't count.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 am, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home