Not a man or a goth

Monday, October 03, 2005

Back! (yes, I was gone)

We mainly just hung around Melbourne and shopped a bit. I tried to go yarn shopping but it was hard with the family there. Mum thought everything was too expensive, and I don't like her to know how much money I spend on yarn, so I agreed with her.

Mum: (picking up ugly yarn) Make me a jumper out of this.
Me: (hesitant, but loving daughter) O-kay.
Mum: How many balls will it take? 2?
Me: Er no. More like 10.
Mum: Oh. Then I'd rather just buy one for $20.

Oh well. More time to knit things for myself I suppose.

Okay, now here's the scary part of the post. On Wednesday night we found an "authentic" Malaysian restaurant on Elizabeth St. (Are the inverted commas scaring you yet? Because they should).


What's that, you ask? Don't ask me, I don't know! It was supposed to be Roti Bom. Click on the picture for more info.

The poor thing was drowning :(

I couldn't finish the whole thing. And I felt sick afterwards.

William wants computer. Blog more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home