Not a man or a goth

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Nostalgia blog, part 3

Was going through Spiteful Red and scanned a heap of stuff for no good reason. So here we go! All you people who weren't in Mr Seed's science class can now be incredibly jealous.

Now it becomes obvious that I stole my little birds from the Scarecrowe at Home. (Can you steal from yourself? Yes? No? Nevermind, I'm just confusing myself now.)


The Scarecrowe Cronicals (2002)

(Scarecrowe in the Woom)
Scarecrowe in the Woom is really light and wouldn't scan properly :( I'm going to try again later.

Scarecrowe at Home
Our hero doing what he does best.

Scarecrowe's Holidaye

Scarecrowe's Dream Worlde
Strange androgyny :s

(Scarecrowe on Drugs)
I don't really like this one, so it's not getting uploaded.

Burnte at Thee Steake
This is truly my favourite. Gremlins! (I think we were very disturbed teenagers)

Thee Bouncer

Thee End
What more can I say?

Et Alii
Under the Sea with Shark and Whale
You know that perforated strip on the side of computer paper that has all the holes? That's what shark and whale are.

Johanna's Page!
Comedy gold.

An Extension of the Johanna Page!
More comedy gold.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Laura

    Thanks for putting those pictures up!the quality's really good as well ...

    Good memories of science in yr 8 and 9...

    Love Leana =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 pm, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home