Not a man or a goth

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hi Juliana!

Went to the Australian Idol final on Monday at the Opera House! Juliana had free tickets, hurrah.

You know when you watch on TV and you see those people standing around the outside stage, and you think "Those poor saps" ? Those were us! Overall it was better than I thought it would be.

Highlights:
  • I thought Casey looked less fat in real life, but Sophia said she looked fatter.
  • The kid who sang "Climb Every Mountain" (sorry, can't remember his name) sounded much better than he did on TV. And I think he's going to grow up to be a hottie.
  • So many B-grade celebrities! Loved it! If we'd been closer to the red carpet we could've scored hugs from the Neighbours boys.
  • Being taller than many people. A lot of them hadn't hit puberty yet.

    Would've been better if the music were louder. My ears were ringing when I got home, but that was from screaming tweens.

    Went to Pancakes afterwards and there was hardly any line. See, I was worried that parents would let their tweens out in the city at 11 pee em on a Monday night, but I was wrong.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home