Not a man or a goth

Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Yesterday I received an RAK from Liz156 in Canadia! She sent me Kool-Aid, a notebook and a pencil.

But Wait!, you ask. Where is the Pencil?
The answer is (here)

Yes, another package opened by quarantine! Mum says that one day someone will send me drugs, and if so, I'll be the one legally responsible. Somehow, that doesn't sound right to me. Anyway, I was under the impression that these days people were smuggling drugs OUT of Australia.

Quarantine documents, if you like looking at this sort of thing. (I thought it was exciting)

More quarantine documents.

My options are:
a) Pay them $42.50 so they can chemically treat aforementioned pencil and send it to me.
b) Pay them $42.50 so they can return pencil to sender.
c) Pay them $00.00 and let them use it at work, or take it home to their kids, or do whatever it is they do to it.

You win this round, Quarantine.

1 Comments:

  • LMAO!

    That's fantastic!


    Lulu, guess that nixes the exotic plant-like substances I was going to ship you *wink*

    Heh heh heh , yeah I'd guess that they win the pencil. Kick some @$$ and we'll get em next time LOL


    Love,
    Roxy

    PS - yes I did get your msg --- will write a real email tomorrow after I get home from work

    *mwah*

    By Blogger roxy =^o^=, at 4:55 pm, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home