Not a man or a goth

Friday, September 21, 2007

Knittyboard sock swap

My partner was Gill/Floss from Wales, and she did me this fabulous pair of Monkeys! It's really shiny in person, and the yarn feels very smooth and cool. Good thing too, with summer coming up. Sorry for the weird angles in the photo. I don't do yoga anymore.



I'm really impressed with the lack of pooling. I think I'll have to try a pair of Monkeys myself.



Haha, I really like that tape measure. That'll get a lot of use. I like to keep a tape measure in my handbag, but I often forget to take them out and put them in the bag I'm actually using that day.

There was also a block of Green and Blacks, but it didn't manage to survive until today ;)



Eva from Posh Yarns :) I know exactly what to do with this. It wants to be that lacy little Teardrop scarf from knitscene. This has an entirely different thickness, but I'll work it out.

Thank you Floss for such a luxurious parcel!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home